Here’s some good news for all you Mass Effect fans out there. Bioware has finally released the details on the Mass Effect 3 Collector’s Edition. The CE set will include some pretty cool items. I know I personally will be getting the Collector’s Edition. The game is scheduled for release for Game Releases March 6th 2012.
Collector’s Edition Contents
Premium Metal Case with the image of the Male Commander Shepard on the Front and the image of the Female Commander Shepard on the Back.
70 Page Hardbound Art Book.
Limited Edition Mass Effect Comic with Unique Cover Artwork by Dark Horse Comics.
N7 Fabric Patch.
4×6 Lithographic Print Featuring the SR-2 Normandy.
Mass Effect 3 Digital Soundtrack.
Unique In-Game Content Including:
N7 Arsenal Pack – Includes N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol.
Robotic Dog – A Faithful Sidekick for When You are Aboard the Normandy.
Squad Alternate Appearance Pack – New Looks for your Squad Members.
N7 Hoodie – For Commander Shepard.
Additional Downloadable Mission and Character.
Collection of Forum and Social Badges, Avatars, and Perks.
Xbox 360 Users Will Also Get an Xbox LIVE Normandy Prop for Your Avatar.
EA Origin: N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle, M55 Argus Assault Rifle, AT12 Raider Shotgun, & N7 Defender Armor
Best Buy: M55 Argus Assault Rifle
Amazon: $10 Amazon Credit and the M55 Argus Assault Rifle
GameStop: N7 Valkyrie Rifle and N7 Defender Armor
Story and Features
(Official Details From Bioware’s Mass Effect 3 Site)
Take Earth Back.
Mass Effect 3 plunges you into an all-out galactic war to take Earth back from a nearly unstoppable foe – and how you fight that war is entirely up to you. Groundbreaking interactive storytelling drives the heart-pounding action in which each decision you make could have devastating and deadly consequences. You are Commander Shepard, the only one who can save Earth from annihilation. But you are not alone. At your side is a team of elite, battle-hardened soldiers ready for your command. Flank enemies with your squad or take them down lone wolf. Use cover or go in guns blazing. Unleash tactical assaults from a distance or go toe-to-toe with enemies using devastating melee assaults and the deadly omniblade. On March 6th, 2012 the war for Earth begins on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
- Play Your Way – Choose a fast-paced cinematic experience or delve into a deeper, more choice-driven narrative. Either way, intense combat propels the action as you fight to unite a war-torn galaxy against a common enemy.
- A Rich, Branching Story – Interactive storytelling delivers an experience unlike any other, with multiple outcomes determined by your choices. Mass Effect 3 will redefine what you know about emotionally engaging story.
- Unleash a Customizable Arsenal – Build your character and squad with dozens of unique weapons and abilities, each with powerful upgrades and modifications.
- Class-Based Co-operative Multiplayer Missions – Fight the war alongside your friends in four-player co-op missions. Choose from a variety of races and classes and combine your skills to overcome impossible odds. Your success can have an impact on the outcome of your single-player experience.
- Adrenaline-Pumping Gameplay – Feel every bullet impact, roll into cover, and unleash devastating heavy weapons in an intense and pulse-pounding action-shooter game.
- Ruthless and Intelligent Enemies – Battle merciless enemies that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics and put you on the edge of your seat.